Heat exchanger batteries are also fitted with extruded aluminum profiles to not only enhance performance but also provide a continuous clip on facility for the underplates. This arrangement keeps the underplates true and flat for long lengths, even up to 11.8ft.
Cornice can be used in most types of commercial building (such as cellular offices, banks and hospitals) but are most suited to "Hotel Applications" with its facility to discreetly nestle in the corner along a back wall, usually directly above the bed location.
All induced / recirculated room air is via the FTF Group's unique air intake which conceals the inside workings of the active beam even when viewed from directly below, whilst an occupant is resting in bed for example. This is a "Registered Community Design" feature to the FTF Group along with the other features and Patent Pending performance enhancing components.
Cornice discharges its reconditioned air (which is a mixture of circa 20% fresh air and 80% recirculated air) at high level out of the top of the unit which then entrains across the ceiling before gently dispersing and mixing with the room air.
Cornice can have a variety of different front fascias for different aesthetics. The front fascia is easily removable for cleaning purposes and / or access to the control valves which are neatly concealed behind the removable front fascia.
Cornice is available in any length from 5.9ft up to 11.8ft in 3.9" increments and has another useful design feature of "telescopic" extension ends from the end gables to "fine tune" onsite a "Wall to Wall" installation.
At a glance
- Telescopic ends for full "Wall to Wall" installation.
- Controls are (factory fitted or site fitted) concealed behind easily removable front fascia panel.
- Lighting can be incorporated within the Cornice unit as an optional extra.
- Different front fascia designs are available for Cornice.
- L.T.H.W heating function (4 pipe) is available.
- Acoustic options for sound reduction material to be added can be accommodated for "silent nights".
- Air deflector on air intake for concealed internal components of the active beam for improved aesthetics when viewed from below.