The prison panels is designed to be installed utilising the pre-drilled mounting rails supplied within the kit. For maximum security and to ensure full NOMS custodial property compliance it is important to install the product level and that any gaps due to building tolerance concealed are with suitable NOMS approved non-pickable sealant.
All fixing joints between the panel and pre drilled rail should be secured using suitable NOMS approved (M6 x 20 Stainless Steel countersunk screws) secure fixings and loctite compound.
Key Product Features
- Manufactured from robust 1/16" thick Steel plate.
- Interleaf joints and angled side profiles with pre drilled holes to allow for secure fixing using suitable NOMS approved (M6 x 20 Stainless Steel countersunk screws) fixings and Loctite compound.
- Standardised active sections are integrated with ‘manufactured to suit’ dummy sections – each installation tailored to meet the requirements of the selected environment
- Standardised panel widths to match most project requirements
- Simple to clean and hygienic
- Maintenance panel allows for simple but secure access to connection details and valve arrangements.
PDF's available on request